1. Stay Active – We understand you have things outside of Tumblr, but if you are inactive for 5 days, I shall set up a warning Friday day of that week for every character. If you are on the section where you need to post soon, you have a week to do so. If you have not, the role will be reopened the following Friday. If you’re going to be away for longer due to school or a holiday, just tell me and I’ll keep the role open until your time is up, please also queue things for the amount of time you are away to save the account from going inactive. Posting pictures alone will not count unless I have you marked down as on a hiatus. If you go more than two weeks without an actual conversation with any characters, we shall send you a warning, and after that your role may be reopened.
2. Be Nice – We understand you have drama and arguments in character, but remember people have feelings so respect them. No OOC anon hate please.
3. Be Welcoming – We all know how it is to be new in a RP, so welcome everyone and make an effort.
4. Paras – We’re a para roleplay; this means that you should para as often as possible and whenever you see fit. Paras should consist of at least 7 lines and we ask you to keep your spelling and grammar as correct as you can manage it to be.
5. OOC Drama – This will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with someone, we can work through it off of the dashboard. Please no bullying of other members of the RP. We want to keep ourselves like a big family. If this does occur, I shall give you a warning, and if it is not followed, you shall be removed from the RP.
6. Plan – If a plot involves others, please talk to them, make sure they are fine with it and take their input onboard. Research is key to your plots, before going anywhere with a storyline or before running it through me; do your research. There is nothing worse than a plot that hasn’t had the proper research done.
7. Cut – If we just reblog posts over and over, everything gets cluttered and we get shown the exact same messages time and time again. Please cut these down. Reblog text posts as text posts and keep it to the top two (or three depending on the conversations) posts. Also reblog as a text post on images. No one wants to see the same photo seventy times over.
8. Smut - Must be kept under a ‘read more’, this is non optional as some of our younger members and anyone who doesn’t really care really don’t want to read your smutty chat.
9. Interviews – I will be overlooking the RP completely, making sure everything is running smoothly etc. But, due to there being a magazine and confessions blog, we encourage you to vote for who we interview in the magazine and submit all of your confessions (maybe even rumors to create some drama)
10. OOC - We are an in character role-play, this means that we want you to be in character as often as possible. Please keep out of character posts to a the ooc sideblog. Once you’ve made you account send me an inbox and I will link you to it.
11. Plots - All plots on the RP must be ran through Trina before being carried out. I know it’s a harsh rule, but I feel we need it before we end up with something out of order or repeated too many times or just plain stupid. So if you have an idea, just run it though this ask, or Debby’s I’ll either give you a green or red light on the plot.
12. Realism - Everything should be kept as realistic as possible. We’re not one to do many time differences so if your character is going ‘away’ in a week, you have to wait the week.
13. Please Note - This is a mature roleplay, there will be sex, drugs, fights, cutting, anorexia, alcohol, depression, rape and anything that may be trigger worthy, if you are not okay with these things, please do not join the roleplay. These will not be hidden under a read more so if it is posted on the dash there is no way for you to avoid these things, as a result we request our roleplayers to be comfortable with these things and if you are uncomfortable around it we suggest you take some time away before returning to the roleplay the following day.
14. Password -
The rules password is either the number ‘1’ or ‘2’. Think carefully before submitting.
I pledge allegiance… to the roleplay… of Walk of Fame… and will not fight Tree… for creative control… and will defer to Tree on all issues related to the dramatic plots of my characters.